3/8" CONFAST Threaded Rod Anchor for Steel, Vertical, 1/4" x 2", 100/Box
- In Stock, Ships Today!
- No pre-drilling required – self tapping screw save time of installation
- Works in wide range of steel thicknesses – One fastener for many jobs saves money
- Fast Installation – save time from traditional methods
- Special nut driver – prevents shearing of fastener saving time and money
- One piece design – reduces installation cost
* Values shown are average ultimate values and are offered only as a guide and are not guaranteed. A safety factor of 4:1 or 25% is generally accepted as a safe working load
Diameter of Anchor
The diameter of the anchor is 1/4".
The length of the anchor is 2"
Installing a 3/8" CONFAST Threaded Rod Anchor for Steel, Vertical, 1/4" x 2"
- Insert the correct nut driver into a 3/8” or 1/2” drill motor.
- Insert the CONFAST® Threaded Rod Hanger into the nut driver.
- Push the fastener vertically into the surface of the base material while the drill rotates.
- Installation is complete once the nut driver spins freely. Nut driver is designed to cam out once the fastener is secured.
- Minimum steel thickness .036 inch to 20 guage material
- Maximum steel thickness 3/16"
- Ultimate Pullout in 20 Guage Steel: 346 lbs.
- Maximum RPM for installation is 1200. Do not install the fastener while the drill motor is in the hammer or impact mode, doing so will Destroy holding values.