CONFAST® Wedge Anchors
Concrete wedge anchors' design allows them to anchor fixtures into concrete. Concrete wedge anchors work by inserting them into a hole drilled into concrete. The concrete wedge anchor is then expanded, wedging itself securely in the concrete.
USES• CONFAST® wedge anchors are designed to be used in solid concrete.
• They should never be used in CMU block or brick base material.
• Available in a wide range of diameters ranging from 1/4" to 1-1/4". The anchor lengths, which depend on the diameter, are from 1-3/4" to 12".
• CONFAST® wedge anchors are packaged with the proper size and quantities of nuts and washers.
• Hole size to be drilled in the concrete is equal to the diameter of CONFAST® wedge anchor being installed.
• Available in zinc plated carbon steel for indoor dry applications, hot-dipped galvanized for moist outdoor applications, 304 stainless steel for wet outdoor applications and 316 stainless steel for use in caustic environment.
• All sizes are in stock, and will ship from our Cleveland, Ohio warehouse the same day that the order is received.