CONFAST® Flat Head Concrete Screw
Both diameters and every length of the Flat Head CONFAST® Concrete Screws are in stock and each order is shipped out the same day the order is received.
- Excellent for use in concrete, brick or block
- Blue coated to help with rusting
- Length of screw includes head
- Flat Phillips countersunk head
- 3/16” uses a 5/32” bit
- 1/4” uses a 3/16” bit
- Easy and fast installation
- Special designed threads
- The CONFAST® flat concrete crew is a countersunk Phillips drive self-tapping masonry fastener designed to sit flush with the surface of the material being fastened.
- Example of use would be fastening wood to a masonry wall when the head cannot protrude above the surface of the wood.
- It was developed to attach items to a wide variety of masonry, such as brick, block or solid concrete.
- CONFAST® Flat Concrete Screws are available in Climaseal coated for dry or moist environments and in a 410 stainless steel for wet outdoor environments.
- Each CONFAST® Flat Concrete Screw must be inserted into a predrilled hole in the masonry base material.
- The 3/16" diameter needs a 5/32" hole, and the 1/4" diameter needs a 3/16" hole drilled to a depth 1/4" to 1/2" deeper than the screw will penetrate the base material.
- It is critically important to use and drill the correct size hole. Always use a carbide tipped bit that meets ANSI standards chucked to a drill that is set in the hammer and rotation mode.
- Once installed, the CONFAST® Flat Concrete Screw should penetrate the base material a minimum of 1" and a maximum of 1-3/4"
- During installation, use a #2 Phillips driver with the 3/16" and a #3 Phillips driver with the 1/4".
- The holding value of the CONFAST® Flat Concrete Screw is dependent on the quality of the base material and the depth of embedment into the masonry.
- The CONFAST® Flat Concrete Screw is considered to be a light duty fastener.
- The CONFAST® Flat Concrete Screw is available in two different diameter of the 3/16" and the1/4".
- The 3/16" comes in lengths ranging from 1-1/4" to 4"; the 1/4" diameter is available in lengths from 1-1/4" to 6".
- The CONFAST® Flat Concrete Screw is measured from end to end, including the head.