American 303 Stainless Steel Drop-In
CONFAST® stocks American made 303 stainless steel drop-in anchors that are manufactured from certified domestic 303 stainless steel. All five sizes of 303 stainless steel drop-in anchors will ship the same day the order is received.
• Manufactured from stainless steel that is melted in the United States of America
• American Drop-in stainless steel anchors can be used only in solid concrete; they are not designed for and should never be used in brick or block base materials.
• The American Drop-in stainless steel anchor can be used in atmospheres where moisture is present, as well as in overhead applications for threaded rod, pipe, HVAC and electrical runs.
• The American Drop-in stainless steel anchor requires the use of a setting tool; each setting tool is purchased separately.
• The designated diameter of the setting tool is equal to the diameter of the American Drop-in stainless steel anchor. For example, the 1/4” American Drop-in stainless steel anchor requires a 1/4” setting tool.
• The diameter of the hole that needs to be drilled in the concrete for the American Drop-in stainless steel anchor is equal to the outside diameter of the anchor.
• It is important to note that the designated diameter of the anchor refers to the inside diameter.
• Holding values of the American Drop-in stainless steel anchor depends on:
-the size of anchor being used
-the strength of the concrete
-the depth of embedment.
• The smaller diameter American Drop-in stainless steel anchor, such as the 1/4”, is considered a light duty anchor while the 3/4” is considered a heavy duty anchor.
• Once installed in the concrete, the American Drop-in stainless steel anchor can be bolted and unbolted without effecting the holding values.
• A total of five diameters of American Drop-in stainless steel anchor are available
• Each size of the American Drop-in stainless steel anchor comes in one length.
• American Drop-in stainless steel anchors are not manufactured in a 5/16” diameter, a 7/8” diameter or a 1” diameter. Therefore, they are not available in those sizes.
- For use in solid concrete; should not be used in brick or block
- Can be used in wet outside atmospheres
- Designated diameter equals inside diameter of anchor
- Each diameter of 303 stainless steel drop-in anchor is available in one length
- Threads are national coarse threads
- Internal threads are approximately half the anchor length
- Anchor must be set using a set tool that is purchased separately
- Each diameter has its own designated set tool
- Anchor length is equal to minimum embedment depth
- Diameter of hole is equal to outside diameter of anchor