3/8" CONFAST Threaded Rod Anchor for Wood, Horizontal, 1/4" x 2", 100/Box
- In Stock, Ships Today!
- No pre-drilling required – self tapping screw save time of installation
- Install in center of wood member provides best opportunity for highest holding values
- Fast Installation – save time from traditional methods
- Special nut driver – prevents shearing of fastener saving time and money
- One piece design – reduces installation cost
* Values shown are average ultimate values and are offered only as a guide and are not guaranteed. A safety factor of 4:1 or 25% is generally accepted as a safe working load
Diameter of Anchor
The diameter of the anchor is 1/4".
The length of the anchor is 2"
Installing a 3/8" CONFAST Threaded Rod Anchor for Wood, Horizontal, 1/4" x 2"
- Insert the correct nut driver into a 3/8” or 1/2” drill motor.
- Insert the CONFAST® Threaded Rod Hanger into the nut driver.
- Push the fastener horizontally into the surface of the base material while the drill rotates.
- Installation is complete once the nut driver spins freely. Nut driver is designed to cam out once the fastener is secured.
- Minimum Size of Wood Member not less than 2" nominal wide for up to 3-1/2" pipe, not less than 3" nominal wide for 4" & 5" pipe and 2-1/2 ' nominal height for branch lines, 3" nominal height for main lines
- Maximum RPM for installation is 1200. Do not install the fastener while the drill motor is in the hammer or impact mode, doing so will Destroy holding values.