Videos demonstrating product applications are also available and contain valuable information about anchor selection, the base material, and other considerations. These videos focus on a variety of applications and show certain features and benefits of these different fasteners. Each application is different and the viewer can determine the use of a specific fastener for each unique job.
Following is a list of videos referenced by product with links to both the installation video and to the different product videos available for each type of concrete anchor.
Video highlighting step by step instructions on how to install concrete wedge anchors
The product videos listed below provide detailed instruction on how to use concrete wedge anchors in numerous applications including fastening light fixtures to concrete and attaching a winch to various base materials.
- Attaching a bench to concrete using wedge anchors
- Fastening a compactor to concrete with wedge anchors
- Fencepost to concrete
- Attaching a light fixture to concrete with wedge anchors
- Fastening a pedestal to concrete using wedge anchors
- Railing to concrete
- Stairs to concrete with wedge anchors
- Attaching a winch to concrete with a wedge anchor
Tapcon® Concrete Screws
Video highlighting step by step directions outlining how to properly install Tapcon® concrete screws
The videos below provide important and detailed information about how to correctly and safely use Tapcons in numerous applications.
- Anchoring an awning to brick with concrete screws
- Attaching an awning to block
- Attaching conduit to brick using Tapcons
- Fastening conduit to concrete with Tapcons
- Anchoring conduit to block using a concrete screw
- Using Tapcons to install a downspout
- Fastening light fixtures to block
- Fastening light fixtures to brick
- Installing a security camera using Tapcons
- Using Tapcons to attach a sign to brick
- Attaching a threshold to concrete with Tapcon® concrete screws
Concrete Sleeve Anchors
Detailed video about how to correctly install concrete sleeve anchors
The product videos listed below provide detailed instruction on how to use concrete sleeve anchors in numerous applications including fastening doors to block and dock covers to a brick base material.
- Fasten an awning to brick with sleeve anchors
- Attach an awning to block using a sleeve anchor
- Anchor a bench to block
- Attach a camera to brick with a sleeve anchor
- Fasten conduit to block
- Fasten conduit to brick
- Attach a dock cover to brick with sleeve anchors
- Attach a door to brick using sleeve anchors
- Fasten a door to block
- Anchor a fence post to concrete with a sleeve anchor
- Attach a light fixture to block
- Attaching light fixtures to brick with sleeve anchors
- Using sleeve anchors to attach a light fixture to concrete
- Fasten a sign to block using a concrete sleeve anchor
Instructional video demonstrating how to properly install a drop-in anchor
The videos found below provide detailed instruction on how to use drop-in anchors in a number of unique applications.
- Using drop-in anchors to install a pipe to concrete
- Attaching a sprinkler pipe to concrete with a drop-in anchor
Machine Screw Anchors
View this instructional video to learn how to correctly install machine screw anchors
Split Drive Anchors
Instructional video about the installation of split drive concrete anchors
Single Expansion Anchors
Detailed, instructional video about single expansion anchors and how to install them
Video highlighting step by step directions outlining how to properly install strike anchors
View this instructional video to learn how to properly and safely use lag shields
Hammer Drive Anchors
Video highlighting step by step instructions on how to install hammer drive anchors
All of these instructional videos were created to help consumers learn how to properly and safely install all of these concrete anchors. It is also important to consult with an expert before starting any concrete fastening application or project. It is imperative that the correct anchor is chosen for the job and is installed properly.